State of the art Marijuana production facility
● Over 95,000 Sq Ft still Available
● Maximum use of energy efficiencies
● Centralized utility services:
Central water tower to support water cooled HVAC (Up to 35% energy savings)
Centralized bulk CO2 distribution System providing cost savings
City water: Consistent quality and PH
● 8000 amps of 3 phase 480 power in the building
● Independent testing lab on site for convenient testing of your products paclabanalytics.com
● All spaces will have access to sewer
● Hillsboro Police is a tenant in the building providing extra security
● Washington County Sheriff Training center next door providing extra security
● Off site video storage support in our centralized server room
We are developing Walnut Industrial park to be the premier energy efficient marijuana production facility in the state of Oregon. We have engaged a top engineering firm to research and Develop complete a infrastructure that will set a standard for best practices for this new industry to Oregon.
Our goal is to provide long term profitability for our tenants by keeping utility costs down and maximizing the percent of grow space of the rented area. (See Facilities)
Walnut Industrial Park is located in Washington County within the city limits of Hillsboro, Oregon. It lies 30 minutes west of Portland, Oregon and is 30 miles from Portland International Airport. The property has easy access to State Highway 26.